Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Life as I see it….

You don’t really know what life has in store for us. Everything in life is just about chance. I see life as a game. We are all pawns in God’s game of life. We don’t choose who are parents are, then we wouldn’t have chosen to be born into with parents who are drug dealers, abusers, killers, etc. But we don’t have the leisure to make that choice, we just hope for the best and make the best out of it. I believe that what mankind is afraid of is the unknown. The unknown can relate to a lot of things such as love; who will we end up with? or get married to? or even will I ever find the “right” guy?; the future; is 2012 really the end of the world? Where will I be 5 years from now? who will I become? I feel like life is full of questions rather than answers. In our lifetime I can bet we don’t answer all our questions but we just have to live our lives and seek for the answers through experience. But that’s the thing as well-life. Life is so vague. We say take chances and live life..but for what  reason. It’s like people are warning you rather than making it a cute saying or facebook status. It’s like that saying is warning us live life because you don’t know when your time will be up. Metaphorically, we are living and breathing time bombs. We all have this timer that counts down our last breath of life and this clock begins right when we our out of our mothers womb and breathe in our air of life as we cry. We never know when our time will run out, we can die tomorrow or today or an hour from now. My friend got into a car crash, but she is alright and I thank God for that and it reminds me when I got into a car crash that fateful winter. But like her, I survived as well. Which got me to thinking, why did we have that truamatic experience? During that crash, everything became slow motion seeing that car crash into my side and my flying and having a concussion. I felt like it wasn’t me getting hit but someone else, like watching it from above. Is that how my friend felt? I’m glad she is ok..but why do we have to live through those “near death” experience? Is it God’s way of saying.. live life but be careful, things happen unexpectedly and this is a sample but your time is not up yet?  In all my 17 years of living, life has taught me that just living is an experience and for other a privilage. We don’t know what will happen we just have to hope for the best. We don’t know when we will die, but just hope its not today or when your young but when you are ready to go. I don’t know what life has in store for me and what unexpected surprises are to come. But I have this outlook that we just have to make the best of it. There may be sayings that we have control of our lives but we are wrong. We actually don’t, I feel like everything is mapped out for us, starting from where we were born into, we had no choice in that and where we were born into makes us who we are and who we become friends with. We just have control of the events that happen, but each thing we do happens for a reason and its not just by chance. We control events but our life is controlled because those events leads us to follow the mapped out life we have. Life, i guess is a game..a game we play until death. Life is unknown and we just have to make the best of what we know and just live.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home