Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Single..

My thoughts on being single… It is stress free. You have more time for you. You spend more time with the girls which is always good :) but then again… When you have had a bf before, you miss the late night text, and the good mornings text on your phone. When you are single and you see couples around you whether it is at school or any public place… I feel a sense of sadness thinking ” why can’t I find a guy like that?” or ” why can’t that be me?” sometimes I wish I did have someone I could turn to who was with me…sometimes I feel alone.. Which of course is not true but I feel alone in love life because I am single… But then I am relieved again because then I think about the break ups and how hard it is to pick up the pieces and put yourself back together again… For me I’d rather stay whole than in pieces whether it is sooner or later. But this can be seen as pathetic, because I think about the past and I don’t act in the future.. Maybe it’s because I’m scared of finding someone new and of being hurt… And I have put myself out there and I have ended up getting hurt… So what’s the use of trying when you know the outcome? A guy likes me and all I do is I push him away to save myself… But as I think, is it really worth it? For now I think it is.. I’m still young and there is plenty of time to find a guy… For now I’m too young to find love… From my last post I don’t even know what love is.. For now single it is :) and I’ll live my life because unexpectedly love will find me….

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home