Tuesday, July 26, 2011

GOALS!!!...in life

Everyone has dreams ...and my dreams I would like to turn into a reality...however, some dreams you want to be a reality can only be dreams. So keeping this in mind I would like to write down my goals that I know I can do and that are rational. This shall also be a a bucket list of mine.

1. bungee jumping-( I am afraid of heights!! But no matter I will do this shit cuz it looks like fun!!)
2. cliff jumping- (I saw guys doing this in wisconsin and I was like " so I know I can do this!!)
3. getting that promanian dog!! I shall call it fluffy and it shall be mine!!
4. getting a tattto!! (with these componenets)
                                                 This is the main component of my tattoo

                                                       This will be at the bottom of the heart
                                                             This will be inside the heart

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home