Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter!!!!



I just saw the last Harry Potter movie and it was epic and amazing!!! I loved it! But I can't believe it is over!! There will be no more Harry Potter stuff anymore, like I said before all good things come to an end. However, Harry Potter is something that is quite special to everyone in our generation. To me, Harry Potter was my escape to a magical world where my imagination can run free. It was like watching a movie in my head, it did not feel like reading. Harry Potter will and forever will always be with me and I believe that nothing never truly ends if you keep it alive.  So, my proposition is, is that I will pass it down to my kids and let them read Harry Potter because every kid who doesn't, won't relive the magical experience that J.K Rowling brings to you. The only good thing about the next generation is that they won't have to wait in anticipation like we did for movies, they can just embrace it all in one go. However, I think also the wait makes it all the more special because it keeps us in suspense and it stays longer. I still can't believe it's truly over, but it will still live on. This generation is the Harry Potter generation and I would like to thank J.K Rowling for the magical gift she has given us. She gave us imagination, hope, and a new outlook on how magic can truly be. "That wand's more trouble than it's worth, " said Harry. "And I've had enough trouble for a lifetime." The scar had not pained Harry for nineteen years. All was well....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home