Friday, July 8, 2011

Vacation! Day 1

It is always nice to get away from your daily routine of a boring life... As i am writing this i am in my hotel in Wisconsin. I am lying on a pull out couch bed, which i might add is awesome!! In my opinion couch beds are more comfortable than the regular hotel beds and more fun. It is always nice to embrace something different and new when given the opportunity! Please note i have videos and mobile peectures coming your way but that will have to wait when i cone back :) so my first day at Wisconsin was interesting and quite embarrassing. My family and i stopped at Denny's for breakfast and i ordered the senior Belgian waffle slam. My waiter finished writing my order down on her notepad, and upon writing it down, her response to my order was, " who is your plastic surgeon? You look so young." i just smiled and said i don't have a plastic surgeon and i am young. I mean what do you say to that? I could tell this waiter was trying to make a connection with her customers based on her failed attempt to crack a joke based on my order. I may be presumed as rude and bitchy but i am polite in public and to other people but mind you, this is my blog and i can be mean and judgemental as much as i want. However, all in all besides that awkward moment it wad a good breakfast and a good start to my first day of vacay. Afterwards, we arrived at the water park included to our hotel. We stayed at the water park for at least 4 hours is not more. So this is where the embarrassment happens ;( so i love water slides, but my swimsuit and slides do not go well together. There was this slide that i can only describe as an interpretation of a huge toilet bowl. This particular slide was of course a body slide. As i rode this slide, i come into a big circular opening that went around and around. To picture this in your mind, imagine flushing the toilet and seeing the water go around and around in the bowl, well that was me. Let me tell you it was not the smoothest ride, i bumped my head a couple of times and when it was time to reach the pool i fell in head first. But the worst and embarrassing part is yet to come, as i came up for air i did not realize the top part of my swimsuit was askew and my boobs were hanging out!! Ahhh!! I immediately covered them once more but i think i flashed the lifeguard because he gave me a weird look. I avoided that lifeguard and that ride for the rest of the day. On the bright side though, i am in a different state and people don't know me so i will soon be forgotten, which is good. Afterwards, our room was finally ready and i must say i like the room we got. It is comfortable and homy and it has kick ass beds! But i know it is a good room because i judge it by how the bathroom is. If the bathroom is gross and uncomfortable for me the room sucks, but if not and if it is actually decent, then the room is decent. So from what i have mentioned, their room has a pretty good bathroom. And now i rest... It has been a good day but tiring but i love vacation. Till tomorrow :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home