Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DePaul Fall Schedule

Schedule!!
Mondays and Wednesdays: 
  • Intermediate Algebra (11am-12:50pm)
  • Video Editing (1-2:30 pm)
Tuesdays and Thursdays:
  • Writing 11:20-12:50pm
Tuesdays:
  • Brain, Mind and Behavior 6-9 pm
Fridays:
  • Discover Chicago (2:30-5pm)
Ok let me explain this schedule, well actually just the math part of this schedule. Let it be known I am NOT an idiot. All admitted students had to take the math placement test; however, I am not a good test taker especially in math and also when it is timed!! There was four parts to the test such as algebra, trig, geometry, calculus. I did well on the trig and algebra but the calc and geometry killed me so now I am placed in the well "dumb" math but no worries what won't kill me will make me stronger, well in this case smarter and I will prevail and get ahead!! 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home