Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Losing Something

Teenagers are irresponsible, they don't take care of their things, they just put them anywhere. Well like the saying goes, if someone tells you this well you prove them wrong! But at this statement I would have to reluctantly agree. I have "misplaced" my driver's license. I am looking for it everywhere..well I took a break as of now to write this and ease my worry but yes I have lost my license. :( It is like when you are in love and you lose that person you feel empty and not yourself, well losing your i.d, i realize you LOSE your IDENTITY!! You actually LOSE YOU!! I am so irresponsible and I have no idea where it can be. They say if you retrace your steps you can always find what you are looking for well all I have to say to that is THEY LIED!! I have retraced and thought back to anywhere it could have been and found NOTHING!! Sadly, I don't think I will ever find it...which means I have to spend 20 bucks to have it replaced. Which of course sucks because no one wants to spend money because of your carelessness. I feel bad for my parents and for myself but I have no idea where it can be. When I look back on this I will probably laugh and remember how freaked out I was. Well to future me, ALWAYS KEEP A PURSE!! NEVER LOSE YOUR ID!! And yes if the future me ever looks back on this as a teenager you are stupid and careless so deal with it and I hope you change punk! :P You know the adventures of finding things though which drives me crazy is that you find things you were looking for like ages ago and not useful anymore. You end up thinking to yourself where were you when I needed you! You find things irrelevant to you at the moment..so watch I will have a post one of these days saying that I found my old drivers license. Which will prove that I did not look hard enough! So to future me you are also lazy, but you could've guessed that, so hopefully you change! Now back to lookinf and searching before I give up entirely :( DRIVER"S LICENSE!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! It's like trying to find waldo I swear!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home