Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Facebook.
My definition of Facebook is a social connectivity where stalkers, ex lovers, friends, family, and strangers meet to "talk." Facebook has become more to meet strangers than friends. Speaking from experience, I post  this as my status:
Like(:
• Cute, hot, ugly, decent, not gonna answer: 
• Love, like, or hate: 
• Friend, best friend, or stranger: 
• Profile picture rating: 
• Would I care if I lost you:
• Kiss or hug: hug
• Do I hate you:
• My first impression:
• How we met:
• Do I want you to make this as your status:

The results were, mostly guys liked this and also there was this one guy who was my "friend" who liked this status but upon writing on his facebook, I realized I did not know him at all! He was a complete stranger, cute I might add but still a complete stranger and we are friends on facebook. This is just a message to all people who have a facebook is that when you look at your friends, who do consider your friends and who did you meet like for 5 seconds and you added them on facebook? We must all learn to be careful on who we add because people can put fake info and pictures. And scratch that facebook is the new craiglist!!! OMG!! SO hide yo kids, yo wife, cuz they coming for you!! ( news rapist reference) :) But anyways just be careful on who you add. Also another experience for facebook is that I met two of my ex boyfriends on facebook.  And I know what comes to mind , I chat on some random chat thing with them and they are like old creepy farts wanting sex with teens to make them feel young again. But no that was not how it went down let me assure you.  I knew them from work and I quit so I added them on facebook thinking I will never see them again. However, facebook brought us together as they wrote on my wall and we communicated through facebook, then we exchanged numbers through facebook, and BAM love connection. Facebook is like a dating site as well. Facebook is everything social, its not as safe anymore as people tend to open up. Facebook is a market in a metaphorical way....
To sum things up here is a picture describing what Facebook should really be called

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home