Thursday, July 7, 2011

Feelings

Ok so stereotypically speaking, I am girl; which means that I have an abundance of emotions that cannot be contained. That is why girls gossip, vent, blog :), and such. Also today I had a revelation, my younger sister was watching a show called "Victorious" and in that show the main actress Tori would blog on how she felt that day and there would be a cute emoticon to go with it. So this gave me an idea. This is my blog and no one can tell me what to post, I am the boss of this and I have all the power (yes i am completely aware I sound creepy and maniacal ;) ). In that note, I have decided that everyday or every other day I shall put up how I feel and put a cute emoticon to go with it. As everyone grows, you go through complete changes in your life and it is not enough to just write about it damn it!! I want to remember how I felt! So you may call me a copy cat, but I see it as a girl who can see an example and apply it to her own needs :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home