Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lisence!

Guess who found their license! :D!!...ok, truthfully my mom did. But it's funny in how she did find it. Me and my mom were in the living room talking about how we should go to the DMV soon and get my renewed licence before I go to college. Afterwards, I go to the kitchen to get something to drink and my mom calls me back to the living room and she is holding up my licence! I was in shock!! My face looked exactly like this...I asked her where she found it and she pointed to the picture frame holder. Now there was three things going through my head.
1. Yay!! Now we don't have to go the DMV!!
2. Man, I guess I didn't look EVERYWHERE after all and I am lazy
3. WHO THE FUCK PUT IT THERE!!!
glitter-graphics.com
Either way, I'm just glad it was found and ironically like three minutes after we were talking about getting a new one! How weird is that?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home